Television has been with us for many decades now since its beginning he quickly became part of our lives.
We all enjoy watching TV now and then and we will keep watching television and enjoying our best and favourite shows. However, in the future, the way we consume television will be much different to how we did the before.
Top Television Statistics
- According to a 2015 report on average daily TV viewing in countries around the world, users in the United States lead the world in daily TV watching time, with some 274 minutes.
- As of 2015, an estimated 1.57 billion households around the world owned at least one TV set.
- Total consumption including public places or offices as such places will make up to 3 hours, 12 minutes per day.
- In May 2020, Britons watched an average of 127 minutes of linear TV a day at home.
- An average child sees 30,000 TV commercials in a year.
- By the time we reach the age of 65, we will have been exposed to over 2 million TV commercials.
- According to Nielsen Co., the average American views 3 hours and 46 minutes of TV each day (that’s more than 52 days of nonstop TV-watching per year).
- In total, in the UK, 13 million homes have at least one streaming subscription in Q1 2019.
- From Q4 2018, streaming subscription services increased by 8.4%, representing a total of over 1 million new users in just three months.
- The latest study we found shows that adults aged 16 spend 3.73 hours a day, representing a small decrease of 34 minutes as opposed to 2017.
- The number of Netflix users (the most popular streaming services in the UK) is 11.47 as of Q1 2019.
Television and tv consumption has become such an important part of our entertainment and many of us spend countless hours a year watching shows, sport and series. As of 2015, an estimated 1.57 billion homes around the world had at least one television set.
On this article, we going to show you TV consumption statistics and how we actually consume television today as long as what the future of television will be like.
- Top Television Statistics
- Television viewing statistics by country
- What age groups of the population spend more time watching television?
- How much television do we consume by country?
- TV Consumption Over Time Statistics
- What percentage of homes has a TV set in the United Kingdom?
- How many commercials do we watch?
- The most-watched in May 2020 in the United Kingdom?
- Some shocking statistics on television
- Most watched shows in 2018
- Connected Television Statistics
- Favourite tv connected network